Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: *needs to vent a bit*

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let's make sure this place is one of fun and happiness [img]smile.gif[/img]
    ******************

    *is thinking of things to post so we can do just that* [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  2. #12
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    Let's make sure this place is one of fun and happiness [img]smile.gif[/img]
    ******************

    *is thinking of things to post so we can do just that* [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Well, we're already streets ahead of the Sony boards I think...

    SPF

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don`t know anything about the Lizard Fair but I feel the same way about that place as you do. I have no fun there anymore and now, this is the first place I go when I come online. I open one window for the Sony BBS, only to see if I have any pm`s, if there`s an update on Minty`s fic and.... see if there are maybe any good threads.

    I don`t cling to it like I did when we didn`t have this place.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    I don`t know anything about the Lizard Fair but I feel the same way about that place as you do. I have no fun there anymore and now, this is the first place I go when I come online. I open one window for the Sony BBS, only to see if I have any pm`s, if there`s an update on Minty`s fic and.... see if there are maybe any good threads.

    I don`t cling to it like I did when we didn`t have this place.
    </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I still end up going to the Sony boards first when I go online because it's my homepage - but I think I might change that soon. I think I'll leave it for now though - for some unknown reason I'm still prepared to give that place a chance to change.

    SPF

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 13, 2002 10:27 AM: Message edited by: SugarPlumFairy ]</font>

  5. #15
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I have to agree with you all it is not quiet the same anymore!

    I like it here too. But I won't abandon the BBS because I really want to support Darren.

    Lain

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    I haven't felt the same way about the Sony board since people decided to spoil the "wedding" Chai and I were going to do a couple of months ago.

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *agrees*

  7. #17
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, I think I missed something - what happened about the "wedding"??? I wasn't online for about a week and must have missed all the drama! I don't want to bring aggro from there over here, I just wondered what happened to spoil things?

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wondered what happened to spoil things?
    ******************

    Maybe it`s better that you don`t know. It was nasty and sad [img]frown.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    I just wondered what happened to spoil things?
    ******************

    Maybe it`s better that you don`t know. It was nasty and sad [img]frown.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I don't think I was really a part of all that, I think I missed it all. But then that doesn't seem like an entirely bad thing... I wish I'd bypassed the Lizard Fair debacle too.

    SPF

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SPF, that is not to be mentioned [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •